Marlows Diamonds respects your privacy and committed to protecting personal information obtained from visitors. These rules determine the procedure for the collection and use of confidential information, as well as work with available services on the site. By using our site you agree to the rules set herein, in case of disagreement, please contact us.
Our company does not represent the websites of third parties that can appear linked to the site.
When using the service, you will have the choice to provide personal information such as your email address, name, and phone number so we can keep you informed. It is used to provide the Services.
Personal information may only be used to present the content in the most effective way to provide information about services, products, and services available.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
The GDPR gives you the following rights with regards to the personal data we store about you. You have the right to: 1. Request access to your personal information, which enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. Ask us to amend any information that we hold about you which is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
3. Ask us to delete your personal information from our files and systems where there is no good reason for us continuing to hold it.
4. Object to us using your personal information with third-party organizations for solely marketing purposes.
5. Restrict or suspend the usage of your personal data.
6. Request to transfer your personal information to another individual or organization.
In case of no intention to receive information about our services, you can unsubscribe from these newsletters by the following statement at the bottom of any email from us. Third parties
Financially important information will not be collected during the registration process. Only the credit card information is required during the payment process after you are redirected to a secure online payment gateway hosted by Paypal or Barclays. www.marlows-diamonds.co.uk does not keep information related to the credit card submitted during the payment process.
We may publish your comments on our Site and if you so agree, on Trustpilot and other review websites with your name, if permitted so. If you want to remove your testimonial, please contact us.